Welcome to Stance Environmental
Stance Environmental provides professional technical services for the recovery and beneficial use of waste and byproduct materials. These services include
- Evaluation of physical and chemical properties of the material
- Recovery and collection procedures
- Quality control
- Selection of processing systems, including pre- and post treatment
- Market identification, product formulation, product pricing, packaging
- Distribution and marketing.
- Compliance testing and regulatory approvals for agricultural application of biosolids
- Preparation of technical bulletins, point of sale material, and information packs
For examples of actual CAMBI and RDP Installations in Australia and NZ Please click through the following.
The Cambi process uses steam and pressure to disintegrate the microbial cells in waste activated sludges.
The RDP Envessel Pasteurisation process uses a combination of lime and electrical heat to raise the temperature in biosolids above 70 degrees C for 30 minutes to destroy
The RDP Tekkem Slaker produces a high quality milk of lime for use in industrial processes. The Tekkem Slaker is fully enclosed and process controlled to produce a consis
The RDP Envessel Pasteurisation process has been upgraded to include an evaporator after the lime stabilisation process
For examples of actual CAMBI and RDP Installations in Australia and NZ please browse the following.